For Non-US Resident Entrepreneurs
FAST CORP USA: US Business Launch
In 3 Simple Steps
Get your own US company
Apply for Ecommerce, Payment, and Banking Accounts
Operate the Way You Want
US Company Structured Specifically
for Non-US Resident Entrepreneurs
All companies incorporated and maintained by us are ready for operation, funding, equity planning, and investment purposes.
Fully compliant. Fully serviced. Total peace of mind.
Get funded and enjoy flexible financing
Open American business accounts
Build US Ecommerce or B2B platforms
Take advantage of the american startups ecosystem
Apply for patents or trademarks
Build your startup as a US company
Easy 3 Steps Application
Fast company setup. Tailored made company structure specially designed for international entrepreneurs. All inclusive solutions.
Choose your solution
Name your company
How we can help?
We Specialize in Company Formation, Tax Filings and Compliance, and Business Account Setups for International Entrepreneurs, Investors, and Startups. All solutions are highly inclusive and cover most of your back office needs. We reduces the nuts and bolts in your operation so that you can focus on your business or investment needs.
Back Office Services Ready For Operation
US Company Formation for Overseas Entrepreneurs and Investors
Company Renewal and Mandatory Compliance
One Day Processing. Cancel any time.
Why our customers love us
Fast Corp USA helps entrepreneurs worldwide leverage the American advantage
CEO, Arrow Enterprise
“Got my business bank account in 2 weeks – all done over video conferencing! Save me a trip to America! EIN took some time but instead of weeks I got it in 5 days. Can’t say I’m not impressed!”
Import-Export with PayPal US
Founder, Midland Commerce from the UK
“We now operate with a PayPal US account. Being treated as an American company allows us to receive fund at a much faster speed. Our cash flow has improved so much that we can now afford to invest more in inventory.”
Founder, JF Shops from Hong Kong
“FastCorpUSA helps me get the Amazon US account. Along with 3PL service they help me set up, we’re now selling like an American local shop.”
Owner, Timeline Fashion from Ireland
“FastCorpUSA’s personalized secretarial service helps us find local trade shows and explore different sales channels. Their all inclusive service help us improve our bottom line.”
Industrial Products Trading
Founder, Fischer Trading from Germany
“FastCorpUSA helps us set up fund transfer account and business bank account. Now we can bill and receive US dollars sales revenue all inside the US. We don’t have to wire money to pay our US vendors anymore.”
Founder, QQ Enterprise from France
“Now I can invest like American locals! All properties are held under my American investment holding company. They even help us line up with rental and property management. Big time and money saver!”
Common Questions About Filing and Setting Up Your US Company
You have questions, we have answers. If you’d prefer to speak directly with a Business Specialist,
please give us a call at toll free (833) 666-8883. We love to help!
Will I need to sign anything or fill any form?
What kind of information will be required?
We also require two forms of ID: passport plus one government issued id such as driver’s license. All information and materials sent to us are strictly for compliance purpose only.
What is the business year end?
What are the advantages of having the EIN?
What is registered agent and why do I need a legal address?
What government fees are included?
How much should I pay for my corporation taxes or even my personal taxes?
- For corporation income taxes, it all depends on your long term strategy. If you intend to build up a credible company that will be qualified for funding or finance, you may want to be conservative on your accounting practice and start paying taxes right away in the first year. If you intend to use the company as an investment vehicle that is financed solely by you, then you may want to minimize tax liability. We provide free consultation for all our members.
- As a foreign entrepreneur, you may not have SSN (social security number) to open certain business accounts. In that case, you will want to have an ITIN, which in most cases are accepted as an alternative to SSN. To apply for an ITIN, you must first file the personal income return and pay certain amount of taxes. This could be achieved by having the company paying you for service. That income you receive from the company will become taxable income. We provide free consultation for all our members.
- You do not pay state personal income tax in New Hampshire – the state in which most of our members have their companies set up.
Why do I want to incorporate a corporation instead of an LLC?
- Simply put, corporations are for startup intending to have funding by VC in mind, or as an investment vehicle. The advantage for a corporation is that you can arrange your share of ownership much more easily as well as selling the company outright. In addition, personal tax return filing may not be required as all profit will be retained in the corporation unless you pay yourself a salary.
- LLC is good for simple business. Either it be a single-member or multi-member LLC, buying and selling the LLC can not be easily achieved and therefore may not provide the flexibility a foreign entrepreneur would require. In addition, all income from an LLC will be “passed-through” to the owner. So you will be required to file personal tax return in most cases.
Can I use my company to hire myself and apply for H1-B employment?
- Technically the answer is no as company hiring foreign employees using the H1-B visa will require a good business standing as well as a longer history of operation. Please refer to your attorney for details. We can also arrange an interview with an attorney if you need further information.
- Immigration issues are delicate, complicated, and sensitive. We provide non-legal binding advisory to our existing members and by invitation only.
Do you provide banking assistance?
- Absolutely. If you can travel to the US, we provide assistance for you to open business bank account with our banking partners.
- If you are not able to travel to the US, we can refer you to a list of banks that may be open to video notary for identify compliance. Please contact us directly for details.
Applications Opened for Non-US Entrepreneurs
All companies we incorporate are structured and set up specifically for international entrepreneurs.
Equipped for advanced equity planning, seed and all funding rounds, investment holdings, and business operations.