For Non-US Resident Entrepreneurs
US Business Launch Made Easy
Establish your presence in the United States. Gain instant American branding. Have your mails and packages handled seamlessly by us with business address and phone number. All members enjoy FREE incorporation and company maintenance. Minimize your capital outlay and take advantage of the American market now.
All government fees included. Cancel, upgrade, downgrade anytime.
Launch Your US Company
In 3 Simple Steps
Get your own US company
Get your company in as little as a day. Just name your company and we’ll handle the rest. Identification compliance will be done later so you don’t get dragged by paperwork.
Apply for Ecommerce, Payment, and Banking Accounts
Use your US company to apply for various business accounts. From ecommerce accounts to payment accounts to banking accounts, the convenience and possibilities are unlimited.
Operate the Way You Want
Start receiving revenue from US customers or making asset arrangements. Retain all revenue and profit in your US accounts. Enjoy total asset protection and flexibility.
US Company Structured Specifically
for Non-US Resident Entrepreneurs
All companies incorporated and maintained by us are ready for operation, funding, equity planning, and investment purposes.
Fully compliant. Fully serviced. Total peace of mind.
Get funded and enjoy flexible financing
Get funded. Launch crowdfunding campaigns. Obtain financing and grants.
Open American business accounts
Get up and running with all American business accounts such as Amazon US, eBay US, and US payment accounts. Get all the US accounts that fit your unique needs.
Build US Ecommerce or B2B platforms
Set up US ecommerce platform and ship locally. Speed up shipping and get closer to your customer.
Take advantage of the american startups ecosystem
Speed up your launch. Expose yourself to American incubators and mentors. Get noticed by VC and PE investors.
Apply for patents or trademarks
Use the American Company as a vehicle for patent and tradmark applications. Enjoy US intellectual protection.
Build your startup as a US company
Brand as a US Company and get all the advantages American companies enjoy.
Easy 3 Steps Application
Fast company setup. Tailored made company structure specially designed for international entrepreneurs. All inclusive solutions.
Choose your solution
Name your company
How we can help?
We Specialize in Company Formation, Tax Filings and Compliance, and Business Account Setups for International Entrepreneurs, Investors, and Startups. All solutions are highly inclusive and cover most of your back office needs. We reduces the nuts and bolts in your operation so that you can focus on your business or investment needs.
Back Office Services Ready For Operation
Fast Office includes business address, US phone number, as well as mail receiving and handling. Calls can be forward to your home country and answered directly by you or your team. Your business card will have full US address and US phone number. Mails are screened and scanned and uploaded to document vault for you to access online. Scanned copies are also emailed to you for optimal convenience. You will never miss any important mails or business opportunities.
US Company Formation for Overseas Entrepreneurs and Investors
We specialize in company formation that caters to the needs of international entrepreneurs and investors. Overseas entrepreneurs can have their company set up in as little as a day. We get everything ready quickly for immediately operation and use. We ensure that everything is done to the highest standard of compliance to the US laws so you will have fewer things to worry. We also continue to monitor and maintain the company for you. We automatically file company report and renew the company for you. All these are included in all our membership solutions.
Company Renewal and Mandatory Compliance
Compliance is very important for today’s entrepreneurs or investors. We provide compliance monitoring and company status alerts to make sure that your company is always in good standing. All members also enjoy automatic company renewal and annual state company report filing. Our fully featured solutions fulfill all the government compliance requirements. We minimize the moving parts of your operations in the US so you don’t have to worry about conformity and compliance.
One Day Processing. Cancel any time.
All Solutions INCLUDE free annual renewal, filings and government fees.
Why our customers love us
FastCorpUSA helps entrepreneurs worldwide leverage the American advantage
CEO, Arrow Enterprise
“Got my business bank account in 2 weeks – all done over video conferencing! Save me a trip to America! EIN took some time but instead of weeks I got it in 5 days. Can’t say I’m not impressed!”
Import-Export with PayPal US
Founder, Midland Commerce from the UK
“We now operate with a PayPal US account. Being treated as an American company allows us to receive fund at a much faster speed. Our cash flow has improved so much that we can now afford to invest more in inventory.”
Founder, JF Shops from Hong Kong
“FastCorpUSA helps me get the Amazon US account. Along with 3PL service they help me set up, we’re now selling like an American local shop.”
Owner, Timeline Fashion from Ireland
“FastCorpUSA’s personalized secretarial service helps us find local trade shows and explore different sales channels. Their all inclusive service help us improve our bottom line.”
Industrial Products Trading
Founder, Fischer Trading from Germany
“FastCorpUSA helps us set up fund transfer account and business bank account. Now we can bill and receive US dollars sales revenue all inside the US. We don’t have to wire money to pay our US vendors anymore.”
Founder, QQ Enterprise from France
“Now I can invest like American locals! All properties are held under my American investment holding company. They even help us line up with rental and property management. Big time and money saver!”
Common Questions About Filing and Setting Up Your US Company
You have questions, we have answers. If you’d prefer to speak directly with a Business Specialist,
please give us a call at toll free (833) 666-8883. We love to help!
Will I need to sign anything or fill any form?
Generally no. We will handle and file all mandatory documents as the incorporator for your corporation.
What kind of information will be required?
We will need just your name, desired business name, and type of business.
We also require two forms of ID: passport plus one government issued id such as driver’s license. All information and materials sent to us are strictly for compliance purpose only.
What is the business year end?
In most cases, it is the last day of the year – Dec-31st. If you prefer a different date, please let us know. For long term simplicity and ease of administration, we recommend sticking to Dec-31st as the year-end of your company.
What are the advantages of having the EIN?
EIN is like the tax ID in most countries. You file your company tax returns with EIN. Besides filing tax returns, many payment services as well as banking institutions require that you have the EIN to open an account. It also serves as an ID for the company. In addition, when you start hiring people, you will also need EIN.
What is registered agent and why do I need a legal address?
It is a legal requirement in company incorporation that all companies have a registered agent and legal address as a point of contact for receiving legal documents. It is required by law that the company has a registered to receive legal document on any working day. So as a foreign entrepreneur, you may find this service useful as we will be acting as your register agent and fulfill all your legal document receiving needs. This service is already included in your membership.
What government fees are included?
All state and mandatory document filing fees are included. Article of incorporation, corporate bylaw, and resolutions are all included. If resolutions or amendments are needed, we will always include them at no extra fee.
How much should I pay for my corporation taxes or even my personal taxes?
- For corporation income taxes, it all depends on your long term strategy. If you intend to build up a credible company that will be qualified for funding or finance, you may want to be conservative on your accounting practice and start paying taxes right away in the first year. If you intend to use the company as an investment vehicle that is financed solely by you, then you may want to minimize tax liability. We provide free consultation for all our members.
- As a foreign entrepreneur, you may not have SSN (social security number) to open certain business accounts. In that case, you will want to have an ITIN, which in most cases are accepted as an alternative to SSN. To apply for an ITIN, you must first file the personal income return and pay certain amount of taxes. This could be achieved by having the company paying you for service. That income you receive from the company will become taxable income. We provide free consultation for all our members.
- You do not pay state personal income tax in New Hampshire – the state in which most of our members have their companies set up.
Why do I want to incorporate a corporation instead of an LLC?
- Simply put, corporations are for startup intending to have funding by VC in mind, or as an investment vehicle. The advantage for a corporation is that you can arrange your share of ownership much more easily as well as selling the company outright. In addition, personal tax return filing may not be required as all profit will be retained in the corporation unless you pay yourself a salary.
- LLC is good for simple business. Either it be a single-member or multi-member LLC, buying and selling the LLC can not be easily achieved and therefore may not provide the flexibility a foreign entrepreneur would require. In addition, all income from an LLC will be “passed-through” to the owner. So you will be required to file personal tax return in most cases.
Can I use my company to hire myself and apply for H1-B employment?
- Technically the answer is no as company hiring foreign employees using the H1-B visa will require a good business standing as well as a longer history of operation. Please refer to your attorney for details. We can also arrange an interview with an attorney if you need further information.
- Immigration issues are delicate, complicated, and sensitive. We provide non-legal binding advisory to our existing members and by invitation only.
Do you provide banking assistance?
- Absolutely. If you can travel to the US, we provide assistance for you to open business bank account with our banking partners.
- If you are not able to travel to the US, we can refer you to a list of banks that may be open to video notary for identify compliance. Please contact us directly for details.
Applications Opened for Non-US Entrepreneurs
All companies we incorporate are structured and set up specifically for international entrepreneurs.
Equipped for advanced equity planning, seed and all funding rounds, investment holdings, and business operations.
Early Stage Startups
Service & Online Business
One Day Processing. Cancel any time.
All Solutions INCLUDE free annual renewal, filings and government fees.