For most foreign business owners, it is unlikely that you will need any special licenses to start your business in the US as most licensing requirements are placed on localized and personalized services. Examples are “Pawnbrokers License, Taxicab License, Video Game License, Amusement Device and Pool Table License, Live Entertainment”, and etc. If you have special concern regarding business licensing, please contact us for further details. Check here for a complete list of business licenses that are available for application.