At FastCorpUSA we specialize only on bringing overseas non-US entrepreneurs to set up shops and bases in the United States. S Corp and LLC are not viable options for overseas entrepreneurs or investors and these company entities have a special tax pass-through device that is solely available to US residents.

In addition, LLC is mostly for real estate investment holding or small business owners. In the case of overseas entrepreneurs or investors, LLC may be a better investment vehicle for real estate interments due to tax planning reason. We do provide LLC application for such purpose. However, this option is only available for investors who intend to solely participate in real estate investment. Please contact us if you have more questions. (Please also check out ITIN, an alternative for EIN for investors.)